Constantia Flexibles is the world’s fourth largest producer of flexible packaging and labels. Based on the guiding principle of ‘People, Passion, Packaging’, some 10,000 employees manufacture tailor-made packaging solutions at 56 sites in 24 countries. Many international companies and local market leaders from the food, pharma and labels industries choose the sustainable and innovative products of Constantia Flexibles.
Focusing on anti-counterfeiting solutions, consumer safety and sustainable packaging Constantia Flexibles Pharma Division supports pharmaceutical manufacturers worldwide to meet their main challenges. Production sites operated in Austria, Germany, Italy, Spain, Vietnam, the UK and Belgium make Constantia Flexibles Pharma Division the world's second largest flexible packaging manufacturer for the pharmaceutical industry.
Most economical highest barrier blister packaging
• Ultimate product protection against moisture, oxygen, light and gas
• Excellent deep drawing performance
• Highest delamination resistance
• Wide choice of specifications available for different application
Coldforming Foil with active moisture protection
• Extends product shelf life due to its high absorption capacity
• Protection against moisture cross migration
• Drying of filling good possible
• PVC free solution in combination with various PE sealable lidding foils
Constantia Stick Pack
CONSTANTIA Stick Pack
Convenient and economic for moisture sensitive solid, liquid and semi-liquid products
• 40% less packaging material compared to sachets
• Customized solutions for high chemical resistance or high output packaging lines
• Opening features like laser perforation or TOF ensure complete emptying
• CRSF features via TOF or laser perforation
How fake-friendly is your primary packaging? Packaging specialist invites healthcare companies to join forces against proliferating counterfeit medicines: www.stop-fake-drugs.com Every two minutes a child dies of malaria, a disease that can be cured with the right medicine. However, one third ...| » Further reading
Brand new, deep drawn aluminum container – guarantees perfect protection from moisture, for sensitive pharma devices during global distribution. ADVANTAGES: • Shape of the tray can be customized to the device footprint • Design can incorporate features to secure the product in place affording ...| » Further reading
Constantia Hueck Folien GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: +49 961 87519
Get in contact with German companies in 3 easy steps! With one single question you can reach all relevant German Pavilion exhibitors of your selected industrial branch.
Click here if you notice an image that violates copyright or privacy rights.